Tuesday, August 5, 2008

School's out Forever!

After two years and many sleepless nights, it's over. I am officially a writer--the diploma says so. My blog has been quiet for some time now. I apologize for that. I needed the break. I have deleted all but two of my school-related postings. I felt there was a connection between the posts and what I wanted my blog to be about. I also kept the tribute to my brother who passed away in January.

Now it is time to talk about all things creative.
Cheers

Jason

2 comments:

MedStudentWife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MedStudentWife said...

Congratulations,J. on your graduation and a new direction in life. I know it hasn't been easy.

I'm glad you are back blogging and I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

And you can blame me about the prompt which may have cause this post... I just mentionned to your Mom that you hadn't posted in a bit and was wondering.......

So my fault !!! *lol*

Glad your back !!!